Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Interest Check and Price Suggestions?

Started by falun [2289528] on in Graphics.

4 replies · 101 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
19
Authority score
18 / 100
Historical score
13 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
49 / 100
falun [2289528]
Hello! I'm new and I'm mostly twiddling my thumbs while waiting for my bars to fill, so I wanted to check if anyone would be interested in buying some art from me! I have examples here (just disregard the memes), but I'm mostly looking to do profile images like my own which features my oc Falun as a chibi!
[image: profileimages.torn.com]
I usually charge $3 to $5 USD for something like this, but I'm not really sure if people are willing to pay that much as the ingame equivalent of $15 to $25mil, so quotes on what you might pay for something like this would be greatly appreciated. I'm down to draw ingame avatar designs if anyone's made one or players themselves with the proper references. Thanks for taking a look!

EDIT: After much consideration, I've decided to open up shop! Only the profile ID chibis are available for now, but I'll add more styles and options in the future if enough interest is garnered. Thank you all so much for your interest! My shop can now be found here!

Mentions: + FALUN'S CHIBI SHOP - 3/3 - FULL +

TouchMe [469890]
Yeah, you can charge that, it will sell.

like nausta said, its niche, but it will have its audience. 

I think Xeyi was looking for one the other say if you message her.