Some days I have no friends or enemies. An hour later I have several of both; and I didn't do anything!
Friend/enemy list
Started by Aristo [2210680] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 33 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 36 / 100
Are you referring to the lists in the Sidebar?
These only show friends / enemies active within the last 15 minutes — clicking on these buttons takes you to the full lists?
These only show friends / enemies active within the last 15 minutes — clicking on these buttons takes you to the full lists?
The full list changes too
The list at https://www.torn.com/friendlist.php changes? How does it change?
Disregard; user error
Report closed!