Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

TornPLUS Extension

Started by CroWtheGreat [1904538] on in Tools & Userscripts.

461 replies · 14.9k views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 462 / 462 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Xeretrax [2039020]
Use a bit of common sense please people ...


Its kind of hard telling a code to respond to something when that something only comes around once a year

its literately impossibly for it to be able to do anything with eggs, as the egg code simply didn't exist around the time this was created

now that its around again, options to do something with it are opening up again ....
Phool [2176935]
Anyone on here who knows how to reinstall yandex and tornplus on android? I had it working and decided to reinstall to see if I could get DocTorn running on my phone and now I have neither script running. I'm not sure how to get tampermonkey working in yandex. Anyone know anything about it here and can give me a step by step guide.

EDIT: All fixed now - thanks to the awesome Hardy who walked me through it. Kudos mate!
CroWtheGreat [1904538]
Hello. I just wanted to give an update to everyone. I am currently working on rewriting the whole extension from scratch, so the code is a bit cleaner and easier to maintain and so it's easier to add new stuff in. Currently it's quite a mess and it's not really enjoyable to do anything. That combined with me getting a new job has slowed down what I do with TornPLUS, but it should pick back up as soon as I finish redoing pretty much everything.
Richie-Blaze [2070556]
Kudos to you for all you have done thus far. Your effort is deeply appreciated especially since TornPlus is only other authentic alternative out there, next to DoctorN.
If somehow its possible for you to add an egg finding script to TornPlus, then that will be a welcomed addition :)
GamesDean [2266320]
Yes, quick crimes is not working. It flashes when you select a crime..... Also, I'm not sure my level filter is working for the jail and bounties. Only the time filter.
MonChoon_616 [2250591]
Same here. I think it has something to do with the new code they implemented with these new icons. Since thst update in torn my quick crimes haven't been showing as well.
Lurker- [2247940]
Maybe older versions of firefox would work? Anyway, I picked this up on Twitter, maybe good news:

"We're releasing an update to repair the add-ons, search engines & language packs that had been disabled! There are some issues we're still working on, but we wanted to get this release out and get your add-ons back up & running before Monday."

Fingers crossed...
-bi0haZard- [1190362]
I am using the Yandex browser these days, even before Firefox bugged out....it accepts Tampermonkey related scripts and extensions that are chrome related. The browser's speed is very fast too
Only prob is DoctorN isnt available for installation, but TornPlus is :)
GamesDean [2266320]
Most everything works. Quick crimes still not working due to the new pics they're using for items and such. I didn't realize how much I'd miss it until its gone and now flashes between taps like a ghostly reminder of what used to be.
GamesDean [2266320]
Extension is down. Hopefully it's just the new code being worked on. I've grown quite accustomed to it and now it's gonna be hard without it. Haha