Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Company sales differences

Started by WebWitch [484965] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 42 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
37 / 100
WebWitch [484965]
I have a detective agency. I have recently noticed that the sold daily figures for the 3 contracts do not total the number of customers shown in the evening statement.

This is not a day out of step, because I have compared figures that are consecutive days and they do not match either.

I have attached one screen shot below but have examples of other days on my profile - all the same issue.

So - below - the three contracts add to 140 (88+42+10) but the daily customers' total was 151 = 11 difference

Is this a bug?

If it is not a bug, what is happening? What is the explanation for the difference please?

Thanks
webwitch




[image: profileimages.torn.com]
hemi [2165616]
Add up the totals of the stuff sold & it equals the right amount stated. Not sure why more customers than services sold, maybe there were couples who bought 1? :P 
Stewie [1494547]
I've honesty no idea why there would be more Customers than sales?
So this is for 25/04 then? I'm not sure why you're only just reporting it now though...
WebWitch [484965]
I did three screenshots when I realised there was a problem the other week. I then reported it to ask why it was happening to Mr Fixer.

He made assumption it was working ok but said I could/should check it out with a Bug Report if I wanted, which is what I am doing now.  There are three other screenshots on my profile - I guess I picked up the earliest one. All are showing the same anomaly.
 
If you think it is working fine, then ok. 

I would like to understand why though - ie why would customer numbers differ? Someone has programmed this - isn't it possible to tell how it works from that?
Stewie [1494547]
I think it is working fine, yes, in which case I will close this — does not seem like a bug at all.
Thanks for the report in any case.