Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Awards Tracker

Started by Kivou [2000607] on in Tools & Userscripts.

45 replies · 2.79k views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 46 / 46 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Kivou [2000607]
Because it is not open to the public yet. With the 30s cache with the API I have big problems for the reports. I'm working on it and hopefully I'll release it soon.
Kivou [2000607]
Sessions are not stored in cache anymore so that's not the problem.
I honestly don't see the problem in the logs... There is no error when you logged in.
Anyway I'm migrating all my apps in a single unified website that should be out soon (before crimes 2.0 ^^). Hopefully it will solve your problem.
Kivou [2000607]
There is an explanation on every prediction if you put your mouse over the text.
For this one it is based on the number of finishing hits made with temp / total hits... So yes it's overly safe ^^ It means if you continue with your average style of finishing hit is will take 1543 energy.
I agree that it doesn't mean much.
Patchwork [977198]
I see! That makes perfect sense :) It's not just a raw number if I was just doing those finishing attacks, it takes everything into account. I didn't realise I could mouse over stuff, that's cool. 
Kivou [2000607]
I fixed an issue for 0 people bought out of jail.
Hopefully it was your problem.

And except that it is not optimized for mobile it should work fine.
Shindig [865748] Officer Officer
This has been great for my merit hunting madness.... I might have refreshed data a wee bit more often than necessary lol.
Thanks!
Kivou [2000607]
Yes it's on purpose. I think they fit in both places.
Can be easily changed. I made these categories based on my vision of awards.

I'm open to suggestions ^^
Kivou [2000607]
Yes, I was rebuilding all my apps and changed host.

You'll find exactly the same Award Tracker overthere don't worry.

I'll post a public release of the website in the forum when I got time.