Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Stand-Tall Saturday with Kyro

Started by Kyro [2007441] on in Graveyard.

47 replies · 458 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 48 / 48 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
48
Discussion span
→
Authority score
22 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
62 / 100
Engagement score
72 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Kyro [2007441]
Everyone knows me and everyone loves me it's Kyro



Today

I'm here to convince you all to rise up against the oppression Us noobs face under the control of the elites of the forums!

Let me raise and command you to become more than yourself , no longer will us noobs will quake in fear whenever thinking about posting on the forums


RISE UP AND BE MORE THAN YOURSELF
Leafeh [467479]
I'll pay you 100mill if you don't make a post for 3 months.

Mail me if you're interested in this offer and don't post, and the timer can start there.
Kyro [2007441]
I won’t be bribed with such a small amount of money  
I’m not some hooker on the corner

Im the voice of the noobs
Kelsie [340367]
Maybe you should quiet your voice. It just makes you look worse, and doesn’t look good for the ‘noobs’
Tyrion [1967379]
You realise that offers like these will set a premise for all shit-posters/multies in the future though, right?
Heigw [1962062]
Not gonna lie, I'm not even a shitposter but I'd take that. Might be good to get away from the toxic waste dump for a few months anyway.
Triplicant [2037705]
This cues an internal debate of how bloody much would it take to remove me from the forums via buy-off.

Shiiiiiiiiit....

At least 100mil a day.
Heigw [1962062]
I don't mind you here, so I won't pay anything. If you leave, good on you, but you'll be doing it un-paid.