Buying List
Started by Ramen_Noodle [2085446] on in Trading Post.
About this thread
Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 10
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 9
- Likes on archived posts
- 15
- Authority score
- 21 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 37 / 100
- Engagement score
- 65 / 100
I got a lot of bricks how do I give them to you
I've got items from the sweets shop so where do I sell it?
It is actually legit, thanks for the 60k
I have some of the stuff. How do I sell it to you?
ive got some brick
Thanks
Hi i have initiated a trade which will be closed after 5 hrs. Thanks
hi, u still buying things?
grave