Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Graveyard please.

Started by Yunghagz [2240474] on in Graveyard.

26 replies · 413 views · thread synced · 12 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 27 / 27 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
27
Discussion span
→
Authority score
41 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
58 / 100
Engagement score
67 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Player 1987122 [1987122] ×1 Yunghagz [2240474] ×1

Yunghagz [2240474]
Ive at least gotta try, constantly seeing the "little guys" get abused by these level 90 pieces of shit, all I did was stand up for myself about not wanting to be scammed, now ive got bounties and this guy on my ass keeping me in hospital just because I didn't fall for his scam
Yunghagz [2240474]
No, if you can read, I initially asked him to pay after each loss, because ive never sold to him before and no trust had been established, when he refused to do that was when I sensed something was wrong and then asked him to pay upfront because clearly he was acting dodgy
Odin-All-Father [2010524]
Dude, everyone has better things to do than sending you individual 250k's per attack - it's like we're slutting ourselves with all the repetitive clicking and such.

When I was buying sluts I always told them, payment is after losses, and I'd pay in stacks of 12, or at the end of the day. I had many new faces slut for me and agree to those terms without crying to forums calling me a scammer.

R-
Yunghagz [2240474]
When I asked for it to be paid for after each individually, and he answered with "bulk" which if you have any comprehension skills, this implies he is saying no to paying after each and only wants to pay at the end, meaning I do all the losses for him and he pays after, which is highly unlikely that he would've stuck to that
Yunghagz [2240474]
Trust you to stick up for this geeza with your 255 enemy count lol, if you had any competence you can see this guy wasn't going to pay, but oh well bring on the hate from everyone just because I saw through it
Ac3to [2196357]
Lol he didn't agree to your terms so he's a scammer? He didn't even say 'no' (although I guess that's implied by 'lol'). Just because he didn't agree to pay you individually doesn't mean he was intending to or would have scammed you.

Hell, even if he paid for one then he could have scammed you on a bulk. You're being way too defensive.
Yunghagz [2240474]
This is torn, gotta be defensive to survive, if you're not on guard you'll just get scammed and your time at torn will not be enjoyable and wont last long
Robbo [1826175]
people get so butthurt over the tinniest things in torn it's so funny

"oh some random noob I don't care about just called me a scammer in a chat no one else is going to see, better perma bounty to teach him a lesson"

lol
Hcom3 [2003693]
You called him a scammer, when no scamming took place.

Also, checked your stats, you have only had 1 bounty placed on you... nice perma bounties...
Yunghagz [2240474]
Erm quote me on me saying he permanent bounty me? I said he bountied me, nothing about a perma bounty, another fella here who cant read