Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Wiki Ban?

Started by HenryHarington [2204458] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 39 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
38 / 100
HenryHarington [2204458]
So I was logging onto the wiki to search something and I received this error.

[image: i.imgur.com]

I am not sure what happened. I saw this report before in the wiki issue's tab but it was glossed over and no one seemed to comment on it so I am posting it here.
Stewie [1494547]
Rate limiting (on the Wiki) happens when making ~50 requests within the last minute I believe — something on your end must have been making those requests.
Is this still occurring for you?
Stewie [1494547]
I think we can close this for now then.

If it's only happening once very rarely, then it probably means the protection is set fairly well, but please report back if it persists quite frequently — and of course if you're sure you aren't making loads of requests.

Thanks.