I've been inactive forawhile, and I just noticed the new bookie system - I used to bet forexample on a match, and if I wanted to change the amount I'd just re-bet it, but for some reason I can't do it? Let's say I place 14m on a match that starts in two days, there's no way I can switch that amount up, as for editing it?
bookie
Started by Juizzy [2050457] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 41 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 20 / 100
- Engagement score
- 34 / 100
no
Mentions: Bookies 2.0 released