Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

New Titles

Started by Archer [2172225] on in General Discussion.

190 replies · 4.35k views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 191 / 191 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
191
Discussion span
→
Authority score
62 / 100
Historical score
49 / 100
Story score
68 / 100
Engagement score
85 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

LuluCthulhu [2100706] ×1

Archer [2172225]
Good morning all,

Today I got a notification,

You are now known in the city as a Boxer. (Finishing hits with fists?)

I will add all new titles and assumptions as to their meaning as the day goes on.

Nudist (unarmoured attacks).
Alcoholic (alcohol consumed)
Accomplice (Attacks assisted)
Medalist (Medals earned)
Mobster (OC's completed)
Mercenary (contracts completed/mission points earned)
Slayer (Kill streak)
Boxer (hand to hand finishing hits)
Addict (Times overdosed)
Archer [2172225]
Again, I am assuming here, but would Accomplice be for assists?

And Franky, its about time you medal hunters got some recognition 
MissAdventure [2202270]
You are now known in the city as an Accomplice. 2019/05/08 7:33:24 AM

How did this happen?!?

I just read the thread and suddenly I'm an accomplice!

hahaha