Okay, someone has to tell me what the "Nudist" Title is. Everyone's asking in global and a lot of people have it. Some people say It's unarmoured attacks, but others who haven't taken off armour have the title.
Nudist title
Started by SlideSwish [2182305] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 29 / 29 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 29
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 61 / 100
- Historical score
- 33 / 100
- Story score
- 50 / 100
- Engagement score
- 70 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- JoeBoro [2222723]
· 6 likes ·
New titles Boxer - Hand-to-hand finished Mobster - OC done Alcoholic - Beer taken Accomplice - Assists Addict - Times overdosed Slayer - Kill streak Nudist - Unarmored attack done - TWC-Commander [2180078] Wiki Contributor
· 1 likes ·
I know what nudist is, as I just got it. Anyone know about the organized crime "blackmail"? Well, if you get attacked by nudist rebels enough, then you get nudist. Logic. - TWC-Commander [2180078] Wiki Contributor
· 1 likes ·
OKAY EVERYONE, THE ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION IS THAT IT IS IN FACT UNARMORED ATTACKS. TORN CITY LOOKS AT YOUR CHANGE, NOT YOUR CUMULATIVE STATS. IF YOU START GOING ALL UNARMORED EVEN ONCE OR TWICE AND IT'S UNUSUAL, THEN YOU …
I came here looking for answers too, I have it. I want my outcast title back, I might even pay for bounties.
I believe it is unarmoured attacks.. Someone I know got it and they fight a lot unarmoured
Yes. Same here. Dont know how I got the 'Nudist' title.
I was an Outcast till now.
I was an Outcast till now.
Unarmored attacks.
Some users have it at as low as 3 attacks, so the average of unarmored attacks among all players must be damned close to 0.
Some users have it at as low as 3 attacks, so the average of unarmored attacks among all players must be damned close to 0.
New titles
Boxer - Hand-to-hand finished
Mobster - OC done
Alcoholic - Beer taken
Accomplice - Assists
Addict - Times overdosed
Slayer - Kill streak
Nudist - Unarmored attack done
Boxer - Hand-to-hand finished
Mobster - OC done
Alcoholic - Beer taken
Accomplice - Assists
Addict - Times overdosed
Slayer - Kill streak
Nudist - Unarmored attack done
I went from soldier to nudist lol guess i look like the type that would be :)
Only 3 unarmoured attacks total for me. Yet got nudist title. Went from highly competent trader to highly competent nudist lol.
Gotta be more too it then just unarmoured attacks.
Cheers!!!
Gotta be more too it then just unarmoured attacks.
Cheers!!!
I'm wearing all kinds of armor and got the nudist title.
I know what nudist is, as I just got it. Anyone know about the organized crime "blackmail"? Well, if you get attacked by nudist rebels enough, then you get nudist. Logic.
That would make more sense. I have hardly any unarmored attacks as well and am a nudist.
Yeah. I had a talk about this with my faction.
I had one unarmored attack. Jeez. Look at the wiki page for it. (and all titles)
Unarmored attacks won 214
You are now known in the city as a Nudist. 2019/05/08 7:08:46 AM
You are now known in the city as a Nudist. 2019/05/08 7:08:46 AM
Whilst it makes sense, there are player with high levels (over 40) with nudist titles, which i doubt failed a blackmail OC to be attacked by nudists.
Also members have failed the nudist OC and did not get the Nudist title, including new players.
Also members have failed the nudist OC and did not get the Nudist title, including new players.
And there are some players commenting above with very high (even over 500) unarmoured attacks. Also those with lower (2-8) it depends on your stats versus other players and what other notable stats you have. If you have all other stats, attacks, sales, etc low compared to most players then something as unarmoured attacks will stand out. Comparatively.
Unarmored attacks won
135
why cant i get nudist title? :(
135
why cant i get nudist title? :(
I'm a nudist too with only 2 unarmored wins...?
I'm the #1 with unarmored attacks won and I'm not nudist.
That seems strange.. although the title is for the activity in the past week, but you have #1 cumulatively. So you probably rank higher in defends than unarmored attacks for the week?
If not then there's something else to this title, or it's buggy...
If not then there's something else to this title, or it's buggy...