Pavel: Minor racing & attacking updates / Core config updates.............This was listed in the latest patch notes. Any ideas on what this could be?
Minor Racing Update : Developer Focus
Started by JoeyDoughnuts77 [2108730] on in Racing.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 21
- Authority score
- 35 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 40 / 100
- Engagement score
- 50 / 100
Most-liked replies
- ToxicMonkeyMZC [712861]
· 9 likes ·
I'm hoping we'll get a timer countdown for each custom race. Sick to death of clicking a race only to find its already started or is set to start 20 hours in the future.
I have high hopes but am afraid I will jinx it or just be plain dissapointed by them.
A quick look through the suggestions forums may point the way to coming things though.
A quick look through the suggestions forums may point the way to coming things though.
Mentions: Torns changes to racing..
3. The ability to enlist and upgrade multiple cars has ruined class a racing..Its the NSX league..No more strategy in cars..Iam not even going to look at the stats, But i bet an nsx holds about 12 of 16 records..There used to be some GT40 and GTr records..but not anymore..
hope they do not listen to this one as im currently almost finished upgrading my 3rd nsx..but yeah that thread has a ton of great suggestions ty for sharing Rogue
hope they do not listen to this one as im currently almost finished upgrading my 3rd nsx..but yeah that thread has a ton of great suggestions ty for sharing Rogue
I'm hoping we'll get a timer countdown for each custom race. Sick to death of clicking a race only to find its already started or is set to start 20 hours in the future.
I rated that one up. Shame I could only do it once.