I sold 250 points and got the money for them , put them in a ghost trade . Then sold another 250 points and went to put them in the same ghost trade , then torn went down for ten minutes. When it came back up my 12 million had disappeared . Makes men want to play this game if things like this happens.can anyone help me on this matter?
Lost money
Started by Sindydoll [2263392] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 58 / 100
- Historical score
- 28 / 100
- Story score
- 34 / 100
- Engagement score
- 42 / 100
I guess something for Chedburn to look into as Joshua isn't all that available right now.
I'll pass it over.
I'll pass it over.
Thank you for time and help I appricate it
Thanks, I can confirm this and will credit you a check.