Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

OutCast Appreciation Thread

Started by MrCommander [2133988] on in General Discussion.

39 replies · 615 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 40 / 40 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Bumfluff [969606] Wiki Contributor
Looks
like it doesn’t take you that many naked attacks to climb the naked ranks - this could be your chance!
Plague_Doctor [1083237]
Usually getting bountied a lot by weaker players during war. Keeps going between Booster, Outcast and Samaritan. However, I do usually go out of my way to make draw some salt from people I'm fighting. And putting on bounties is pretty much all you've got to use against people stronger than you. Unless your friends are even stronger.
Diabolique [2177124]
I once beat JFA (now Natural Selection) at the forum game, and then I did it again, and again, and again, and again...

They mistakenly thought if they spent hundreds of millions bountying me that I would just go away, but the only person who went away was Kapten-Klitoris...Fedded permanently for bug abuse after cheating the game out of billions to finance their little war against me.

#277 in the game for bounties received, and #1 in the hearts and minds of everyone with a grudge against JFA.

I've been warning everyone for 6 months.....

Do not test me.™
Titan [227473]
Another faction tried to poach me.... So I sent there entire faction recruitment letters to join us... I thought it was a good joke, they didn't.
WiseTheRumGone [2078276]
I just mainly mugged people for the majority of my bounties. met a few assholes, though.

oh and a ton came from factions using bounties to war with instead of hitting.
SporkMonkey [2065017]
The only person JFA spent any money on, related to you, was Trader. Even then, we held a contest to see how many bounties would could get put on him. I think we were out a grand total of 100 mil in prizes? If that.

Anyone from JFA/NS that has put bounties on you has been an individual effort.

Everyone knows this. You are an embarrassment to yourself.

That being said, if you are going to claim we spent money on you, at least log back into your old account.

Oh, wait, you DID self fed that one, huh Trader/Enigma/Hillbilly/Uncle f**ker?

What color is the sky when you have your head shoved so far up your own ass?
King [2138593]
I got bountied over 500 times by someone who RMT’d so I shouldn’t really even have the title. Funny how bogie can take all the cash and make it negative from them but can’t get rid of the bounties placed on the victims because they couldn’t do their job properly earlier. :/