Thread closed.
Deleted
Started by Blassreiter [1744761] on in Fun & Games.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 17 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 38 / 100
I'm in.
[image: media.tenor.com]
[image: media.tenor.com]
I don't think any level 1s are going to find this... 2 comes pretty quick... So do 3-8 in my experience. I didn't even check the forums until level 3 on day 1.
Im in cause im 100% lvl 1
i'm in because I was level 1 once.
Oops - delete