Okay, who down voted my post. Own up.
Nudist title
Started by SlideSwish [2182305] on in Questions & Answers.
Posts archived: 29 / 29 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
You can see that on your main forum page lol, in the "Feed".
OKAY EVERYONE, THE ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION IS THAT IT IS IN FACT UNARMORED ATTACKS. TORN CITY LOOKS AT YOUR CHANGE, NOT YOUR CUMULATIVE STATS. IF YOU START GOING ALL UNARMORED EVEN ONCE OR TWICE AND IT'S UNUSUAL, THEN YOU ARE NOW A NUDIST. LIKE ME.
Omg thank god I found this I... (Honestly I was a little disturbed) was wondering about how the heck I got this title and any other place other than the forum is outdated. So I was going to come here and post a new thread. Thanks for all the information everyone! But at the same time I definitely have armor on. Ever since I started I instantly bought leather armor and I have upgraded to a police vest something like that? So definitely haven’t attacked unarmored except for the tutorial missions. So if anybody knows anything about that it would be greatly appreciated.
Crap damn you Duke! I got a mission from him to attack some random person without any armor so he is the reason why I am a nudist.
Same... Feels bad man :(
after i became nudist, i was also attacked by nudist rebels ? Wtf was that about ?
when you jam out with your clam out. of hang out with the wang out. it's the velocity of the week what you spent the past week doing the most. the city is full of nudist because we were all hiding in UAE during Elimination. lol.