Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Book Covers

Started by Triplicant [2037705] on in General Discussion.

33 replies · 293 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 34 / 34 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
34
Discussion span
→
Authority score
37 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
54 / 100
Engagement score
64 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Triplicant [2037705]
I only just realized you can zoom in on the cover of a Book if you have it in your inventory - I'm not 100% certain if it will be viewable, but here is the full cover for Hot Turkey:



is there a collection of all these anywhere? If not, let's make one here! I have quite a few that I can do, all in my display case.