I can't upload any images, the option to is not there. Is it a moderation issue? If so I was not made aware of any action.
Image Upload option gone
Started by MystikSpiral [2162750] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 27 / 100
- Engagement score
- 47 / 100
I can still upload images onto Torn?
Go to: https://www.torn.com/userimages.php?XID=2162750
should be an option on the top right
Go to: https://www.torn.com/userimages.php?XID=2162750
should be an option on the top right
Yeah, that's the thing.. I've uploaded them before, I know where to go. The option is NOT there for me.
bug report?
I don't think it's a bug, the button is just gone.
have you uploaded any image of nudity or racism?
No, Not as far as I'm aware. Like I said if it's a moderation isdue I wasn't made aware of it.
I’m having the same issue on mobile uploading photos. The image is gone. Switch to desktop view and it becomes available.
Thanks! Very helpful, Cheers!