Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Image Uploading

Started by MystikSpiral [2162750] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 27 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
38 / 100
MystikSpiral [2162750]
I can't upload any images, the option to is not there. Is it a moderation issue? If so I was not made aware of any action.

Yes, I know where to upload them, I've uploaded them before, I know where to go. The option is NOT there for me.

Yes, I'm traveling but the issue exists regardless.
Stewie [1494547]
Please use the confirmed report linked above by HARDY.

You should still be able to open the Image Upload panel by tapping in the empty space. It is only the icon that is missing, which is all you would see on mobile devices.

Thanks.