Hello Guys, who plpay R6? And what is you're opinion for this game? =D
Rianbow Six Siege
Started by SparkiFATE [2292216] on in Gaming.
About this thread
Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 14
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 11
- Likes on archived posts
- 9
- Authority score
- 8 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 35 / 100
- Engagement score
- 53 / 100
Played since release on PC, I love it :)
I'm a console peasant( Getting a PC once me and my family move out and i have more space in my room). Me and my friends used to play R6 everyday for a good couple of months straight, before quitting.
I really enjoy the game, as i liked tactical shooters, but i'm finding it hard to get in to again.The characters are a nice touch too. It makes it so if you have a good bunch of team players you can use sets of characters together for a good strategy.
There isn't really games like R6 on PS4 which is why i enjoy it so much.
I really enjoy the game, as i liked tactical shooters, but i'm finding it hard to get in to again.The characters are a nice touch too. It makes it so if you have a good bunch of team players you can use sets of characters together for a good strategy.
There isn't really games like R6 on PS4 which is why i enjoy it so much.
I play everyday, decently good. I'm PS4.
Add me
SqueezeMagnum
Add me
SqueezeMagnum
They disabled my deployable shield and claymore!!!!
Cant glitch my way up to diamond anymore >.>
Cant glitch my way up to diamond anymore >.>
It's solid, but i feel the movement is slightly too clunky.
I play fair and square, but I am super pissed they took my deployable shield from Jager
I was mostly joking about glitching to diamond, but some of my site set ups did require the use of deployable shields and not having them is annoying.
I could just play nomad instead of claymores so that doesnt bother me
I could just play nomad instead of claymores so that doesnt bother me
Nah I feel you. I only play ranked when I have a good team with me that's about communication. I wonder when they're gonna fix whats going on, I won't even play Jager until they do. Been sticking with Mira.
I love it. Super mad they took away my acog from ash.
I got it on ps4. Was streaming it for a while and pretty sure i have video where i came close to a clutch win in ranked 2v5. I think i was like 18/6 at the end of the game. I still have more videos of it i need to upload, been a while.
I've played it on xbone since release and have played it throughout these 4 years. I enjoy the game and the fact that they're always working to improve and fix things. They release good content aswell although I can't say I really enjoyed the tower map at all lol xD
If you play on PC add me: KEGG_Magician
Deploying Logic Bomb [image: i.redd.it]