50 replies · 591 views · thread synced · 8 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:51 / 51 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
51
Discussion span
→
Authority score
38 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
59 / 100
Engagement score
72 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
Crylix[2219788]
· 23 likes · Ikr I didn’t expect there to be so many pricks on the internet, a place where everyone is practically anonymous.
It's so weird i 'd say I've met a lot of honest decent people through out the game..
Until I came to the forums and obviously it's going to happen but wow man there seems to be quite a lot of mardy pricks lol
I mean I won't say no names (mostly I don't want no bounties) But it's like people are going through the forums just to make some people feel like shit and the reply just seems like careless bullying in some cases (I can't wait for the he's probably a vegan replys, it's probably makeA my day lol)
But can you just save your effort cud people might feel like shit all ready and for some torns a way to escape from the struggle of daily life
Like I said before the forum torm and world chat most semmed decent which is what made me go to the forums but about 8/10 on her ar e sarcastic dicks, this dude for example
And wow, this forum really is full of dicks! You specifically state that you can’t wait to be called a vegan, that it would make your day, nearly and HOUR passes, and no one but me has the kindness to type it?
it’s 4 little words people. He needs this to escape the daily struggle. Put some damn effort in.
I actually think Torn forums are pretty tame compared with the rest of the internet. Most of the rude comments are deserved, inside jokes, trolls, or a fascinating combination.
alot of times is a status thing. a newb versus a veteran player who is a troll.
generally if you post either entertaining messages in your threads or respond in others in a non aggressive way people will be neutral or positive towards you...it also helps if you build your stats up and look like you can put up a good fight because i think alot of the respect comes from being a half decent player with atleast so so stats maybe 100mill or so...stats and level are not always directly related to popularity..but if bodybagger trolls you or any of us...it would be best to eat your shit pie and move on and not push back against someone like him keep in mind the status of the troll. im not saying bodybagger is a troll (so please dont target me if you read this) im just saying if he does...let it go and move on.
There is nothing about being anonymous that makes behaviour worse.
People who are douche bags while anonymous will also be douche bags when they are not anonymous. Just while anonymous they can pretend that it is the anonymity is why, because people believe that nonsense excuse. Yes... I've seen the Penny Arcade comic--but I'm fairly certain that, outside of XKCD (sometimes), web comics are not a valid source of factual information.
Nice people will still be nice when while anonymous.
i think he ment that, these douchebags dont dare be ther real selfs douchebags in tthe open couse they afraid of the social represccsuion it can have couse people can find them in real life.