Hi!
I was betting on this game:
Bangladesh Premier League - Nofel Sporting Club vs Abahani Ltd
But when I look at the result the wrong teams are involved.
It was not Abahani Ltd in that game it wasNofel Sporting Club vsDhaka Abahani.
There is one team called Dhaka Abahani and one team called Abahani Ltd Chittagong in that series and it seems like there has been a little bit of a confusion there.
Here is a link to the League Table:
https://www.sofascore.com/sv/turnering/fotboll/bangladesh/premier-league/13331
I was betting on this game:
Bangladesh Premier League - Nofel Sporting Club vs Abahani Ltd
But when I look at the result the wrong teams are involved.
It was not Abahani Ltd in that game it wasNofel Sporting Club vsDhaka Abahani.
There is one team called Dhaka Abahani and one team called Abahani Ltd Chittagong in that series and it seems like there has been a little bit of a confusion there.
Here is a link to the League Table:
https://www.sofascore.com/sv/turnering/fotboll/bangladesh/premier-league/13331