Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Https get request blocked by cloudfare

Started by tHeSiLvErEgg [1707348] on in API Development.

2 replies · 64 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
50 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
21 / 100
Engagement score
37 / 100
tHeSiLvErEgg [1707348]
I use automation software to get api data.

But recently cloudfare block the web request.

How to pass cloudfare?
I am using auto Web Requst so I cant complete Captcha and cant use cookie.

Ps. Cloudfare Response was.
Please enable cookies.

One more step





Please complete the security check to access api.torn.com





Why do I have to complete a CAPTCHA?





Completing the CAPTCHA proves you are a human and gives you temporary access to the web property.

What can I do to prevent this in the future?





If you are on a personal connection, like at home, you can run an anti-virus scan on your device to make sure it is not infected with malware.
If you are at an office or shared network, you can ask the network administrator to run a scan across the network looking for misconfigured or infected devices.
Cloudflare Ray ID: 4d5c3422dd60c8db • Your IP: my IP Address• Performance & security byCloudflare
LouBaker [1162207]
I don't know much or anything about automation software, can you show us what you're doing and how it works

or someone else here might be able to help you
tHeSiLvErEgg [1707348]
I use app on andriod.

cloudflare only block my wifi ip address.
using mobile data work fine but it cost more money.
using pc and resolve captcha work only on pc.