I am an old player but in need of cash please send me 1 bil
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 8
- Authority score
- 18 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 47 / 100
- Engagement score
- 49 / 100
Can I see your bob and vagne?
age is not experience clearly.
Use your inactivity refills to slut aka work for your money.
Before anyone messages him, I've claimed this shit
Sure thing buddy
Glad to see another noob coming back to this game
Glad to see another noob coming back to this game
you can enjoy the graveyard too