Fundamentals of Computer Architecture says it would allow you to make your own super computer it would be nice to start linking personal computers together with the RS232 Cable for a small compiling boost (.2% reduction in coding time per PC linked)
Probably to a max of 100 computers (20%reduction)
Considering you can get 50% faster from a stock for under 10 mil and 50% off again at a...forgot which, but, a company - that already maxes how much you can have off (I technically had 110% off, but they locked simple at 1 day, and others at higher days, forget what) - so that means either
This could be useless for those who can get those 2
Could make up for not joining that company
Or just be a better option - if the % wasnt maxed at 20%
I would like to be able to make multiple viruses at the same time. But if we were able to make too many too quickly, then the price would drop.
I shall shamelessly bump up my suggestion lol also take a look
Here they would go well together I think
Mentions:
Making Viruses Consumables
Bump buptati bump bububmp
Lookie. Lookie, come one come all. Bump*
Bump up again lol it would be nice too have so peeps could have a (not as good) Programming bonus like the software company, cyber cafe, or game shop (50% reduction)
So can i build a super computer and how ?
++++++++......................+
When you take that education it says you can buld a supercomputer
I would like to have the ability to too make one Implemented