Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Accounts

Started by MARKi88 [2299367] on in Questions & Answers.

2 replies · 60 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
23 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100
No_yolo_plz [1889385]
Not that i know of, I frequently switch between my home PC and personal mobile phone. Sometimes even using both at the same time (i dont have a specific reason for doing so and in hindsight feel kinda foolish for admitting of doing so lol)
Clippy [2247889]
Shouldn't be a problem. On my phone, I usually use the app, but will use chrome if I need multiple tabs, and Firefox for DoctorN features, though it is noticeably slower than the others.