Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Creating Graphics :)

Started by ZeGerman [2043155] on in Graphics.

15 replies · 515 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
16
Discussion span
→
People posting
11
Likes on archived posts
26
Authority score
21 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
39 / 100
Engagement score
65 / 100
ZeGerman [2043155]

Hi, Are You Looking To GetGraphics Made?

I Can Make Company Banners, Profile Photos, Faction Images & Forum Banners.

UNLIMITED REVISIONS UNTIL YOUR HAPPY !!

$15m Per Design. Nothing More

Here Are Some Designs

*NOT A PROFFESIONAL AND DONT PRETEND TO BE, DOING THIS FOR A BIT OF FUN TO KEEP BUSY*






                                                         


[image: imgur.com]

[image: imgur.com]
                                                      [image: imgur.com]
                            [image: imgur.com]
hemi [2165616]
Love your work:) your art is worth so much more than what you're charging. I hope people realize this!! I plan to monopolize all your available art time if you have no other immediate customers, because I just cant get enough. Thanks again for taking great direction and winging it so perfectly!
sock [2137444]
Nice! Almost (but not quite) as good as mine :) It is very good and you should be charging more but good job ;)