Knuckle Dusters / Melee
Started by Lane [2032144] on in Suggestions.
Posts archived: 56 / 56 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
ANYWAY
Good idea, Lane, R+ from me :)
Good idea, Lane, R+ from me :)
I think it's a great idea! Kudos Lane :-)
I remember writing something about it ,but don't see my comment so will go again.
when weilding a Knuckle duster you cannot wield another weapon in the same hand.
So you'll be basically using the other hand to wield another weapon.
So in essence it will act more like a dual weapon.
Also, the whole point of using another weapon while already wielding a knuckle duster is idiotic.
when weilding a Knuckle duster you cannot wield another weapon in the same hand.
So you'll be basically using the other hand to wield another weapon.
So in essence it will act more like a dual weapon.
Also, the whole point of using another weapon while already wielding a knuckle duster is idiotic.
R+
Can you really imagine that though? A single weapon, a fairly useless one that no one uses, having it's own exclusive 'equipping' system entirely separate to normal weapons?
I suppose it's possible, equipping it like clothing / armour and then showing it on the models and changing the use image. It'd be quite an ordeal.
But we have a hell of a lot of stuff to add to Torn before we move on to stuff like that :)
I suppose it's possible, equipping it like clothing / armour and then showing it on the models and changing the use image. It'd be quite an ordeal.
But we have a hell of a lot of stuff to add to Torn before we move on to stuff like that :)
Well, I feel like part of the reason its not really used much is due to the fact it waste that melee slot. People want their DBK and stuff for incoming attacks. So honestly I feel like if it was moved to the "fist" option it would actually be used as the fist is only used for (offensive) outgoing attacks not (defensive) like the DBK is. If that makes sense
I agree. If it had more use more people would use it. :)
Cool idea visually, maybe to work as a buff to fist damage, but realistically can you use knuckle dusters and wield any other sort of weapon?
At the very least you'd have to sacrifice hand armour.
Does open up some more diversity in layouts though! R+
At the very least you'd have to sacrifice hand armour.
Does open up some more diversity in layouts though! R+
R+
Go make your own game, Lane. <3
I would like to bring this back to light. I still think this needs to be implemented.
After the big nerf and this post being 5 years old. I be still up to upgrade the knuckles to something more useful. It's one of torns oldest weapons from even the beta time 2004. It shouldn't be laying in an corner for people to witness but never use
so you're saying there's a chance