I don't know about you guys, but for some reason city finds have been happening more frequently for me. How about you guys?
City Finds
Started by Crylix [2219788] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 17 / 17 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 17
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 17
- Likes on archived posts
- 9
- Authority score
- 45 / 100
- Historical score
- 22 / 100
- Story score
- 34 / 100
- Engagement score
- 59 / 100
Less frequently for me. Over the past two weeks I've got a HEG and that's it.
Mine are always changing. I can go a few days without something and then a few weeks later, I find stuff everyday.
I haven't found anything for weeks. The Torn gods are not happy with me.
Had 6 in one day about 5 days ago, haven't seen anything since.. comes in waves I guess..?
Idk now a days it seems once a week
I used to get something every 2-3 days since i started (only 2 merits) went over a week without anything last week then got 3 things in a row, now back to every 2-3 days..
To be fair it is random but to answer your question i've had hardly anything for last few weeks
If really want to find item everyday max out your awareness.
Waste of merits awareness upgrades are useless after the nerfing of city finds
I think it has it's phases. There was a time where I found items 3m+ for days. It's where I found that Quran script in my display.
going by my age and amount of city finds im going at a rate of 1 city find per 4-5 days
.
It used to be once a week for me, specifically on Thursdays. I'd find around 3 items on that day.
That changed around Easter. Since then, I've been finding fewer items, but 1 - 3 times/week, not necessarily on the same days of the week.
Today I found a blunderbuss and some reindeer droppings. : )
That changed around Easter. Since then, I've been finding fewer items, but 1 - 3 times/week, not necessarily on the same days of the week.
Today I found a blunderbuss and some reindeer droppings. : )
I'm generally finding items in a certain pattern recently, I find 1 per day for 3 days and then 1 day without an item- then the cycle repeats. I've had this 3 times now.
im sure its like anything else in torn... there is a median average amount of items that are supposed to be able to be found per year, but depending on the person, that # will be higher or lower, and can change at any time
I have max awareness and am lucky if I find 1 item every 9 or 10 days.
Not worth the effort of even searching the map until they increase the odds of finding items.
Not worth the effort of even searching the map until they increase the odds of finding items.