Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Purchase log check

Started by PH0BIA [2220458] on in Bugs & Issues.

6 replies · 59 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
44 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

-LuciousLyon- [2031886] ×1 PH0BIA [2220458] ×1

PH0BIA [2220458]
I bought xanax from item market,bazaar of someone(I dont remember bazaar name).It costs over 800,000 and I got vicodin.I checked to sure is it xanax or vicodin before I bought.It is really vicodin.I gave him 800,000.I quit app and checked my items to know it is connection error or bug error.It is Vicodin!!!!.Then I do it again.It is just a vicodin.Now I know it is a bug error.Then I buy xanax again and then I got xanax.So I lost my money in my first xanax.Please check this log.I didnt have screenshot during I bought first xanax.Thanks.Is anyone there happened like me before?
PH0BIA [2220458]
It is sure I bought xanax.I've read it.You are buying 1xanax from ..... .Then I clicked yes and check my items.It becomes vicodiာn.:-(
PH0BIA [2220458]
It is sure I bought xanax.I've read it.You are buying 1xanax from ..... .Then I clicked yes and check my items.It becomes vicodin.:-(