Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Side pot?

Started by BigMoneyHustla [941826] on in Poker.

2 replies · 37 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
20 / 100
Engagement score
34 / 100
BigMoneyHustla [941826]
So once people with lower amounts of chips go all in they should all be on the main pot.
I was just in a game where someone went all in with less than what i had on hand, I went all in after the fact to get another guy to go in as well, we both went all in and the first guy with the small all in bet won the entirety of the pot(side pot from myself and the other guy with more money). I thought they were only supposed to collect the total of what they were in for rather than both pots.
Am I missing something here? I thought the "side pot" was to be given to the winner of the other people who put in more money not to the guy with the short stack.