Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Poker Statistics

Started by Jerobie [1863992] on in Gambling.

2 replies · 113 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100
Jerobie [1863992]
Hello All,
I was just wondering if there was a way to see my loss/win record in poker 1.0 not by hand. just overall I want to know if I have lost or made money.
B0BR0SS [2243898]
when cards are set watch when people raise, if some one raises on a king best bet is to fold unless if you have a pair of aces.
another tip is to fold when low cards are placed at least that what I would do
Spikeman [901641]
You don't play much poker, do you?
That wasn't even his question.


Not sure if you can see win/loss ratio for poker like you can with other casino games. 
But you do keep poker score so maybe the client keeps tracks of how many hands you've won? Or it might only keep track of the hands you win with so you get a certain allotted amount of score. 

If someone knows more about it I'm curious as well