Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Voting is Closed

Started by sugarvalves [1963573] Committee on in General Discussion.

298 replies · 9.87k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 299 / 299 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Proph [2113912]
Looks like you've managed to garner a lot of support the last few hours!

People must appreciate your great #ethics
MistressSouls [1674359]
Some of these singers etc etc should really go on the Voice etc, because like One Voice is very Soulful and another with uptown type beat..and you figure if you can get over stage fright and Vocal your chords out, You can do anything! No matter where your from or your age, I can only give one Vote ...But on a serious note, all the beautiful voices I just listen to...,should really think of the voice or something..because there's Talent ..

And of Course this message could be deleted . because of something that shouldn't of been said.. or type in wrong... I am In the States..Down South.. Actually, smacked right by the Border Mexico The Wall.. and Wow, I am amazed by these Voices.. If your not appraised I am appraising And Kindly say Thank You :)..

Dntazemebr0 [2111457] soulfull This voice..Love Soul your good.. Very Good!

Proph [2113912] OdetoChed upbeat!

CerealKillaKyle - I Will Always Love Torn Can Reach the High Chords !

EdwardLapLaz / Alexander220204 - Blackjack Catchy type..

all you young gents can sing, why not go a step further?

Mentions: Dntazemebr0 [2111457] · Proph [2113912]

bogie [148747] Admin Staff
FYI - We will be investigating those who have been buying votes and making a decision regarding the validity of these peoples' entries.