Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Notification for nerve increase

Started by Seren [2041107] on in Suggestions.

40 replies · 528 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 41 / 41 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
41
Discussion span
→
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
49 / 100
Story score
60 / 100
Engagement score
72 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Seren [2041107]
Seems like this is a no brainer! Notifications apply to nearly every aspect, yet not when your natural nerve increases. Would be nice to keep track of when they happen and to be informed of them happening rather than having to mess about checking faction etc.
Kupe [2198270]
I could then copy it into my saved notifications, so that I can easily refer back and know how long I've been stuck at this nnb.
Razuvious [2024732]
I honestly don't know why this isn't already a thing. I've gone hours, maybe more, after reaching the next NNB level before I realized it.
iribuya [2103695]
NNB increases are much rarer and nicer to get then leveling up. At least make it an event so it doesn't go unnoticed.