Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Torn merch released

Started by Champion [1927067] on in General Discussion.

156 replies · 2.5k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 157 / 157 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
157
Discussion span
→
Authority score
64 / 100
Historical score
49 / 100
Story score
68 / 100
Engagement score
84 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Shindig [865748] Officer Officer
The only things I'd be tempted to buy atm would be the clock and the map. I'd need to move a bit further from utc for the clock to be worth it though. I think....?
UwU [2081212]
Is it easy to scratch that off without scratching the mug?

I was keen on buying it until I saw bogie's name.

No offense.
Harley [258120] Wiki Contributor
[image: i.gyazo.com]

What else...

Edit:

Turns out I'm an idiot?

"For those of you who have been blessed with your own personal mug, please message Bogie with your address and we'll send it out to you as soon as humanly possible - no need to buy one. Send us your shirt size while you're at it too, just in case we're feeling generous."

f**king Harley
Wollongong [12833]
I don't see people buy the items with a name on it, unless there is some customizing possible.

Having said that, I had a good chuckle with some of the designs. It's a lot better than the merchandise we had over a decade ago.
iribuya [2103695]
These are time travellers that left reviews in the past for the future people.

Can I get that t-shirt and have a customed referral url on it please!
sugarvalves [1963573] Committee Committee
For those of you who are wondering about the mug situation, read this. Basically, we've made a few personalised ones for notable players, with more on their way once we finish the designs - it doesn't mean you're not special if you haven't got one yet. If there's a mug in the store with your name on then drop Bogie a message with your details and we'll send one out to you - no need to buy it.

Harley, you should also do this because we'll send you another one for when you inevitably drop yours.
ElChapo [2157516]
One for champ , one for some has been Marlon , one for the lavish duck himself...

... But what about the notorious troll himself, DUDE? :P
L4suicide [15699]
Feel free to add your mockups, comments and suggestions to the thread that Champion has inevitably opened on the subject, and we promise we'll consider possibly contemplating thinking about stealing your ideas if they aren't utterly s**t.


Love the prediction right there