Someone start what's going on in this RP
Pool shenanigans
Started by PhoenixGirl47 [2258844] on in Roleplay.
About this thread
Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 12
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 9
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 8 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 37 / 100
- Engagement score
- 50 / 100
You catch me skinny dipping
And I’m watching while holding a beer and licking my lips with a glazed look in my eyes.
Sorry, I'm late to the pool party, as always.
It's nice to see you
*comes walking to the pool party. I have on some swim trunks and no shirt. My muscles are shimmering in the sun light, and I'm holding a beer in my right hand*
I don't swim. Not my thing, dudes.
Wtf, I see a shark!!!
*Rees*
That's enough, everyone OUT!!
[image: media1.tenor.com]
I laugh cause I'm not in the pool.
*I Walk in wearing a tank top and shorts holding a bottle of jack daniels* Why is nobody doing shots yet?