Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Staff edit.

Started by DUDE [1028023] on in Graveyard.

25 replies · 313 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 26 / 26 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
26
Discussion span
→
Authority score
40 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
58 / 100
Engagement score
65 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

DUDE [1028023]
It's your boy DUDE DUDE

Staff edit.
If you'd like to discuss these things, please do it elsewhere.

Encouraging motivation words will be appreciated

Share your experience
0ffline [1822187]
That thing you do with the squatting as the carrots is technically sex, as is that thing you do with the tube socks full of beach sand while you watch “Full House.”
HerpSac [2117255]
I had a 7 year dry spell too my friend, it happens to the best of us. Thankfully I was able to end it before my 8th birthday and once word got around about good I was... They just couldn’t keep their hands off of me. If you want I can put a good word in for you, I think they’re looking for a new alter boy.