Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bookie question

Started by TheBarcoded [2288206] on in Questions & Answers.

5 replies · 105 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
7
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
48 / 100
TheBarcoded [2288206]
I clearly do not understand how the bookie works. I put a bet in for 50k at 3.3. I figured that would get a payout of 50,000 x 3.3 for 165,000. The Bookie, however, says it would payout $113k. Where am I going wrong? How is the return on bets figured?
ChefMutzy [2196015]
50k bet @ 3.3 multi would be a total pay out of 165k...
So... The break down would be.....
Original bet ---- 50k
 Winnings ----.    115k
Total payout ---.   165k.    
 
When you made the bet it would say something like ..   
      You will win 115k on your 50k bet....  

I hope this helped ..   it took me a bit to figure it out also...