Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Graveyard

Started by LonelyStoner [2240130] on in Graveyard.

30 replies · 244 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 31 / 31 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
31
Discussion span
→
Authority score
21 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
56 / 100
Engagement score
64 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

910345 [2212356] ×1 LonelyStoner [2240130] ×1

LonelyStoner [2240130]
Idc if you say no scam actually happened. Its cause I'm not falling for it he didn't respond back to me till i went to trade chat to warn others. You guys decide.
pokerman08: hie
pokerman08: can u gte me 5m
LonelyStoner: Why would I give you 5m? Whats in it for me?
pokerman08: i will give u 6m back asap tomorrow
LonelyStoner: Nope scam asf why would you try me like that?
LonelyStoner: If its not a scam then ask your faction mates for 5m
(This is where they stopped messaging me until I warned others)
pokerman08: hey wtf
LonelyStoner: Bruh thats the oldest scam in the book don't wtf me
pokerman08: so did i scam u?
LonelyStoner: No cause im smarter. Thats why you didnt message me back till I spread the word on trade chat I'm not an idiot
LonelyStoner: You tried too tho
pokerman08: f**k off
pokerman08: dont talk to me again
LonelyStoner: Thanks for a good forum post now
Last message: Sat, 13:48 - TCT


Mentions: 910345 [2212356] · LonelyStoner [2240130]

Monk [2271278]
1: you say that you don't care if we say nothing happened, but then tell us to tell you what happened.

2: "thanks for a good forum post now" not too sure it's a good forum post. Just another whiny post about how someone almost scammed you but didn't.

c:
LonelyStoner [2240130]
***** youre salty asf i make you look dumb on the threads. You still can't tell me my first "lie" ive never scammed anyone and never plan on it I'm not scum.
LonelyStoner [2240130]
I said you guys decide I didnt tell you to tell me what happened. And I'm just warning others not sorry for being a good guy spreading the word.
LonelyStoner [2240130]
And also dude dont ever hit me with dont defame my name again since youre a hypocrite for calling me a scammer youre the bottom of the earth that doesn't even report newsworthy info. And just wastes everyones time with your gods son jokes and gods gift to torn go blow yourself you 7 year dry spell nerd.
BRUTAL_THUG [1459431]
Mate quit crying stop being a little bish. You created a whole thread about him based on nothing. He didnt scam and even if he did it's part of the game. Grow a pair mate no one likes little bish ass snitches
LonelyStoner [2240130]
Not crying I'm simply warning others not to fall for it since scamming is a "legal" play. And actually the facts are right up there you just read the attempted scam. Maybe go back to english class so you can understand the literature you're reading
LonelyStoner [2240130]
He wont tho he never admits when he is in the wrong to a "lesser" player and so you don't get a big head dude I mean as in level/stats. Cause with your negativity i doubt youre any better then i am
BRUTAL_THUG [1459431]
My English teacher died when I was at school so I dont know english. So use ur brain you idiot. If every whiny bish made a thread about how someone could potentially be a scammer what do you think will happen to the forums. Slap yourself chill out dude smoke a spliff or something stop being a bish ass cry baby.
LonelyStoner [2240130]
Says that stupid bish that bounties me cause i reply to you. You can't tell me to go smoke a spliff which is a passive action and meanwhile be bountying me youre idotic. And good go back to school then dummie. This is a community. If I can prevent a scam on someone else I'm going to try my best. Be gone thot