Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Proposal for candymonster

Started by allenyup [2238194] on in Company Recruitment.

3 replies · 30 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
5
Authority score
17 / 100
Historical score
8 / 100
Story score
23 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100

Most-liked replies

allenyup [2238194]
Sometime, somehow, somewhere
When i am thinking of sugars
You just pop up from somewhere
Thats the reason why i have diabetes

When i need you to join my recruit
Somehow, you just show me that you are available
I may not have the gut to recruit
Sometime, my gut just appear from nowhere

Oh sweet Candymonster....
I want you!!!
I need you!!!
Come to Candyman and be our Candymonster.


https://www.torn.com/joblist.php#/p=corpinfo&ID=78891