Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

New Page Load Issues Thread

Started by outspoking [573747] on in Bugs & Issues.

7 replies · 29 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
38 / 100
outspoking [573747]
I am having page load issues since yesterday morning. I have two laptops, and both are having the problem. My android device seems to be fine. I did clear the cache on my one laptop, but it did not help. I am currently on my back up laptop and having the same problem. It is an older model Lenovo with a windows 10 upgrade, running Chrome. Google Chrome is up to date

Version 74.0.3729.169 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Device: http://prntscr.com/ntwakb

I have had two or three 520 Errors also.

http://prntscr.com/ntxq3t

I just got a 524 error also.


not sure what else you need to know.
outspoking [573747]
I am streaming hours of Netflix and Amazon Prime Video while all this is going on. It is not on my end.
It has been better this afternoon, but not sure how long that will last
Stewie [1494547]
Please can you try Chrome in Incognito (Ctrl + Shift + N)? Have you also tried a different browser?

Are you running any extensions, or scripts? If this is the case, have you tried disabling each one at a time to see if any of them are the problem?

Thanks.
Stewie [1494547]
I'll close the report in that case; if the issue returns, please create a new report, and we'll look into it.

Thanks.