I've been getting a lot of 520 error codes and the app will automatically reload when the error happens. Plus when i fly it's really lagy.
520 errors: "No Reason Phrase"
Started by Crazyjm0880 [1978745] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 24 / 24 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 24
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 61 / 100
- Historical score
- 36 / 100
- Story score
- 46 / 100
- Engagement score
- 62 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- CockyNudist [2209950]
· 2 likes ·
The issue seems to have stopped tonight, at least for me. - CockyNudist [2209950]
· 2 likes ·
Not just an android issue I use a PC and am getting this Picture of the error: [image: i.imgur.com] Since yesterday Torn has been very laggy for me, especially on certain pages (laptop.php and pc.php are the worst, to the … - Crazyjm0880 [1978745]
· 2 likes ·
Me too 3 days of 520 error codes heck just happened while writing this it's especially getting under my skin trying to run my company or do stuff with my faction
Perhaps you could provide a screenshot of it?
Thanks.
Thanks.
I have no way of of uploading it
https://prnt.sc/
or you can upload your images to your Torn’s images and insert the screenshot here that way.
or you can upload your images to your Torn’s images and insert the screenshot here that way.
Not just an android issue I use a PC and am getting this
Picture of the error: [image: i.imgur.com]
Since yesterday Torn has been very laggy for me, especially on certain pages (laptop.php and pc.php are the worst, to the point that I simply can't use the stock market in the air)
Every page seems to refresh every 30 seconds or so, for no apparent reason. Forum pages refresh for no reason. Bazaar pages refresh for no reason. Pretty much any Torn page possible will refresh for no reason. If I get an error like shown above, everything I've put on the page will be deleted because the page refreshed and then switched to the error message. If I happen to open a new tab to fight somebody (I usually keep several tabs open), after I am done with the fight I will go back to the other tabs and there will often be one or more of them that are now showing the battle loader screen of the guy I was previously fighting because it auto-refreshed the page during the fight and was forced to show the fight screen instead of the tab I originally had up.
I mainly use firefox. I tried chrome, and at the very least the laptop.php is just as unusable as firefox is.
Picture of the error: [image: i.imgur.com]
Since yesterday Torn has been very laggy for me, especially on certain pages (laptop.php and pc.php are the worst, to the point that I simply can't use the stock market in the air)
Every page seems to refresh every 30 seconds or so, for no apparent reason. Forum pages refresh for no reason. Bazaar pages refresh for no reason. Pretty much any Torn page possible will refresh for no reason. If I get an error like shown above, everything I've put on the page will be deleted because the page refreshed and then switched to the error message. If I happen to open a new tab to fight somebody (I usually keep several tabs open), after I am done with the fight I will go back to the other tabs and there will often be one or more of them that are now showing the battle loader screen of the guy I was previously fighting because it auto-refreshed the page during the fight and was forced to show the fight screen instead of the tab I originally had up.
I mainly use firefox. I tried chrome, and at the very least the laptop.php is just as unusable as firefox is.
I'll pass this up to Joe for checking. Thanks for the screenshot, CockyNudist.
I've edited the title of the thread for clarity.
Thanks.
I've edited the title of the thread for clarity.
Thanks.
For the last few days I keep getting this 520 error while in the casino. Loading the casino pages is also super slow and the pages are not loading fully as well.
I don't know why but sometimes the slots don't stop spinning and then that 520 error pops up but it doesn't say No Reason Phrase.
Win10 and chrome
I don't know why but sometimes the slots don't stop spinning and then that 520 error pops up but it doesn't say No Reason Phrase.
Win10 and chrome
I am getting 520 errors everywhere, item market, player bazaars, forums...
Can I get 420 experience for all these 520 errors... I need that honor bar.
Can I get 420 experience for all these 520 errors... I need that honor bar.
Me too 3 days of 520 error codes heck just happened while writing this it's especially getting under my skin trying to run my company or do stuff with my faction
How often is this appearing, for example, sporadically? Several times per minute?
What network are you using? What country are you in?
This seems to be specific to just a few people it seems, we'll need to figure out what you all have in common.
What network are you using? What country are you in?
This seems to be specific to just a few people it seems, we'll need to figure out what you all have in common.
I"m in the US, east coast
Windows10
Chrome
PC
it happens pretty much anytime i try to do something that involves clicking a button, slots in the casino, posting on forums, buying something from the item market or from a players bazaar.
Of course it isn't doing it now.
Windows10
Chrome
PC
it happens pretty much anytime i try to do something that involves clicking a button, slots in the casino, posting on forums, buying something from the item market or from a players bazaar.
Of course it isn't doing it now.
ok was trying to edit last post but it just happened twice
and one time i was just here typing
one time when i tried to click to go to the forums homepage
it is rolling over into the page i want to go to now instead of sitting there forever at least.
Tue 09:17:30 - 28/05/19
Connected to: Server: Php2
and one time i was just here typing
one time when i tried to click to go to the forums homepage
it is rolling over into the page i want to go to now instead of sitting there forever at least.
Tue 09:17:30 - 28/05/19
Connected to: Server: Php2
Tue 09:36:17 - 28/05/19
Connected to: Server: Php1
I live on the East coast of the U.S.
I use the TORN app for my phone
It happens pretty regular for me say 6 times in a given 15 mins of being on torn actually just happened twice writting this
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
Connected to: Server: Php1
I live on the East coast of the U.S.
I use the TORN app for my phone
It happens pretty regular for me say 6 times in a given 15 mins of being on torn actually just happened twice writting this
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
Also US east coast here (Florida). I use comcast.
Pages seem to refresh themselves every 30 seconds or so, and I would guess each time I'll have around a 10-20% chance or so of getting the 520 error.
Plus certain pages like laptop.php and the stock market are laggy as hell 100% of the time.
Pages seem to refresh themselves every 30 seconds or so, and I would guess each time I'll have around a 10-20% chance or so of getting the 520 error.
Plus certain pages like laptop.php and the stock market are laggy as hell 100% of the time.
To try to line this up with the logs on our side, can somebody who can reproduce this run developer tools in Chrome, and send a screenshot / export a HAR file for a failing request? Paste the screenshot here (do not paste the HAR file publicly, but i'll email you to get that).
I'm not sure how to do that, but if nobody has done it when I get back from taking my car into the shop I'll try.
Also I just found out that I am not having this issue on mobile data, unless it was fixed in the last hour. I will check when I'm back home.
I have been getting tons of these this past weekend. It is happening on both mobile (ios) and PC. I have tried at different locations (my office, brothers house, my house) just to confirm it was not my internet and the issues continued. My wife is also getting them as is my sister-in-law. I will try to get the screenshot in chrome the next time it happens and edit this comment.
I am also East Coast (Florida) like CrazyJM and CockyNudist. I have AT&T Uverse and my brothers house has Comcast as does my office.
The error is sporadic but consistent. It happens randomly but quite frequently enough that I am struggling to do faction posts, access the casino, etc. I have probably already gotten this error about 10 times today and its not even 1pm yet. I am also having much slower load times on pages and the casino takes forever to load. I couldn't even play certain games as the images of cards wont load and it just keeps "loading" the page for over 15 minutes (Hi-Low, Poker, Blackjack).
https://imgur.com/NLGwlv4 - Screenshot - Can't upload on here. I saved a HAR of it but the error was up when I started attempting to get the HAR you requested and did not come back up during that. Hopefully something on that will be helpful and useful.
I am also East Coast (Florida) like CrazyJM and CockyNudist. I have AT&T Uverse and my brothers house has Comcast as does my office.
The error is sporadic but consistent. It happens randomly but quite frequently enough that I am struggling to do faction posts, access the casino, etc. I have probably already gotten this error about 10 times today and its not even 1pm yet. I am also having much slower load times on pages and the casino takes forever to load. I couldn't even play certain games as the images of cards wont load and it just keeps "loading" the page for over 15 minutes (Hi-Low, Poker, Blackjack).
https://imgur.com/NLGwlv4 - Screenshot - Can't upload on here. I saved a HAR of it but the error was up when I started attempting to get the HAR you requested and did not come back up during that. Hopefully something on that will be helpful and useful.
Seems like all of us are East Coast locations.