Done
About this thread
Posts archived: 19 / 19 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 19
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 19
- Likes on archived posts
- 30
- Authority score
- 45 / 100
- Historical score
- 23 / 100
- Story score
- 46 / 100
- Engagement score
- 62 / 100
Great guy
One punches you but it's alright
One punches you but it's alright
fast payment, friendly, 10/10
Penis
Very nice and fast payment. Highly recommended.
Very nice and fast payment, mug-free :), 10/10
Very Nice and really fast payment, would recommend
Fast payment. I had no problems.
Fast Payment, recommended
10/10 would recommend friendly and fast
In whichever way you deal with him, Kamatez will leave you deeply satisfied.
Communication: 10/10 (Great person to talk to, always responds fast and reliable.
Trading skills: 11/10 (maybe less, I'm not good at maths but he's a honest trader for sure)
Cooking skills: 10/10 (is able to produce edible food I assume)
Remaining skills: all of them.
Communication: 10/10 (Great person to talk to, always responds fast and reliable.
Trading skills: 11/10 (maybe less, I'm not good at maths but he's a honest trader for sure)
Cooking skills: 10/10 (is able to produce edible food I assume)
Remaining skills: all of them.
Totally agree with The_Fury, I would add... knows how to treat a lady.
10/10 definitely!
10/10 definitely!
10/10
great speed, communication, and fan of Vikings!
great speed, communication, and fan of Vikings!
11/10 friendly nice, and pays quickly
12/10 pays fast and mug free :)
10/10 Fast responses and great to talk to. Would die for again.
Good buyer! Nice and friendly!
TY!!
TY!!
good buyer...trust guy...
Not paying and ignoring msg