14 replies · 215 views · thread synced · 4 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
15
Discussion span
→
People posting
11
Likes on archived posts
15
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
64 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
59 / 100
Most-liked replies
oraN[1778676]
· 6 likes · psst *DKK Leaves out ORAN's name ORAN:[image: i.kym-cdn.com]
DeKleineKobini[2114440]Committee
· 1 likes · You could always find a trader with good prices and buy items from the market under their price. It takes a lot of time, but could make you a lot more than you currently do. Some traders: me, iribuya, Baldr, …
Hi, I am pretty new and have started doing a bit of trading to make money. The advice I've seen in tutorials/guides has worked well so far (buying 100 bricks/plushies a day from Bits 'n' Bobs) but now that I've got a bit more cash I'm wondering how to progress.
I'd like to make more than 60-70k a day selling the super low-cost items, so my question is: what kind of items are more mid-level but have a decent mark-up for trading? I've looked through several people's price lists and it seems that a lot of the items on sale in the East Side aren't decent money makers (actually a lot of them are being traded at less than the price they're available for in Bits 'n' Bobs or wherever).
So what would you guys recommend, for items that can bought around the 10k mark and sold for maybe 15-25k (give or take)?
Sorry if this has been asked before...I had no idea what search terms to use to find answers!
I don't believe there are any items in the city that have that kind of markup. You can keep your eyes on pepper spray, I've seen them go as high as 1800 per which is a thousand profit.
Until you're flying you're limited in making money selling items. You could sell losses quite easily, they give great return at between 200-350k each. There are some great money making guides for beginners floating around the forums.
Your best option may be following a power leveling guide and hitting 15 asap if you wish to trade.
Sorry I see you said you don't know how to search terms on the forum's. If you search for Baldr or go to tutorials and guids you should find it pretty quick it's always on the top couple pages.
You could always find a trader with good prices and buy items from the market under their price. It takes a lot of time, but could make you a lot more than you currently do.
Some traders: me, iribuya, Baldr, RyeDao, and more can be found in the trading forums
You could also buy the bits n bobs items from other new guys and sell them to a trader for a small markup. If you get like 10 players selling 100 beers each to you every day it's a nice way to expand your trading game
If you can be active, keeping a good eye on the item market can be profitable. Sometimes there are people selling beer/bricks/... under the regular prices. You can buy those and sell to bigger traders again. It's a smaller markup, but if you find enough of these possibilites, it adds up