USA VA
Role call!
Started by Stacksmoney98 [2258850] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 63 / 63 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Michigan.
Clean water.
0 crime.
We have Yuppers and Trolls.
....
I'm from MI. Got colder here then in Russia last winter I think.
Clean water.
0 crime.
We have Yuppers and Trolls.
....
I'm from MI. Got colder here then in Russia last winter I think.
People in other countries do this too... They just don't bother telling Americans specific places they are from, because knowing where Bristol is is not general knowledge in the states.
Nope, we always state country first here when encountering any foreign folks, trust me.
Anything more specific is asked after that.
I met people of dozens of countries in the past, be it through work or when going out.
Anything more specific is asked after that.
I met people of dozens of countries in the past, be it through work or when going out.
Brabant.
(Sorry, I couldn't resist)
(Sorry, I couldn't resist)
lol
Dutch or Belgian part of that province?
Dutch or Belgian part of that province?
Dutch... but only just. When Harley sneezes we all duck.
Nice, I love Northern-Brabant and also Vlaanderen.
Being from the Rotterdam area here, I love the different mentality of folks down south, especially the beer :)
Wouldn't mind moving to Belgium some day either.
Being from the Rotterdam area here, I love the different mentality of folks down south, especially the beer :)
Wouldn't mind moving to Belgium some day either.
With the only exception being that sometimes people from places that everyone knows (London, Amsterdam etc) saying the city, but even then it's much more common to say the country.
Thank God for the sub threads already I wouldn't have known where brabant was
Aye, agreed.
Michigan has awful water and we have four of the top ten deadliest cities in America lmao
The next grade up from a Minigun
Imagine being stuck in a never ending cycle of having no clue what the weather will do. Michigan.
You wake up to snow and have to wear shorts by nightfall or risk heatstroke and the next day it's gunna rain and hail for 20 minutes mid-afternoon then a perfect sunny day. That's Michigan
At first, I was really certain I was from Jupiter, thought MAYBE even mars, but eventually just realized, just URanus....
Wait, did I do that right?
Wait, did I do that right?
Because this: USA is quite large compared to Europe. This is an overlay of the state of Texas onto the European map.
[image: gyazo.com]
[image: gyazo.com]
Russia is quite large too. As is China. I’ve never met a Russian or Chinese person who told me what city/ province they’re from...
There’s no need to take a joke poem seriously.
There’s no need to take a joke poem seriously.
That was a tad stretched too far.
R+ for effort though
R+ for effort though
Down the road.