Not many people are going to like this but I think it would be a good move. Change the amount of points to refill the energy bar from 25 to 50.
Energy Refill
Started by Ticked [2104338] on in Suggestions.
About this thread
Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 16
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 11
- Likes on archived posts
- 9
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 47 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 42 / 100
- Engagement score
- 55 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Silkhands [2118155]
· 3 likes ·
Any reasoning behind this or do you just want to be the most hated player in Torn? Seriously, why double the cost of an energy refill? As it stands 25 points comes in at around $5.3m so why do you …
Any reasoning behind this or do you just want to be the most hated player in Torn?
Seriously, why double the cost of an energy refill? As it stands 25 points comes in at around $5.3m so why do you want to hamper new players who have to buy their points by doubling the cost?
More rationale needed.
Seriously, why double the cost of an energy refill? As it stands 25 points comes in at around $5.3m so why do you want to hamper new players who have to buy their points by doubling the cost?
More rationale needed.
1.3m you mean
25 points comes to around 1.2m. Where are you getting 5.3m from? You’re being ripped off if you’re paying 5.3m for 25 points.
The max amount you can pay per point is $100k.
This doesn't seem a too terrible idea, in order to try and drive the price back up... However like I've seen suggested in other threads why not just make it so the refils can be used twice in a day instead? Give people more motivation to train/chain etc
Chedburn: Can you set points refill cost to 50 for [2104338]? Pavel: done. will be live Tuesday
The suggestion wouldn't hurt anyone except noobs. If you want to lower the points in circulation, then make the casino use points instead of cash. I guess that would 'hurt' the people who mug casino players though.
points will regain their price naturally, they did hire an economist after all
IIRC Wolf has been in that position for quite some time, I think if intervention is needed he will take it. I think 2x refills per day would be great as many players complain about the stat gap between new players and the old guard, so this may make them feel better, even though they will only catch up to inactive.
$5.3m is prolly the amount of money I make from selling 5 x 25 points.
Sorry, the dementia's kicking in again. If I start calling myself Joan of Arc and start blessing people using a riding crop you'll be sure they fit me with a nice looking straight jacket? Something in a tasteful teal?
Sorry, the dementia's kicking in again. If I start calling myself Joan of Arc and start blessing people using a riding crop you'll be sure they fit me with a nice looking straight jacket? Something in a tasteful teal?
f**k you, I’m broke as f**k
Point gambling. It should be a thing.
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=4&t=16100777&b=0&a=0
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=4&t=16100777&b=0&a=0
1.2m is far to cheap to gain 150 energy. Plus look at the points market, it would fix that. I know all you guys are gonna hate because it’s an extra expense to you but it would be a quick fix.
I guess changing it so you could use 2 refills a day would work aswell.
I guess changing it so you could use 2 refills a day would work aswell.
And why is this relevant?
"As it stands 25 points comes in at around $5.3m". Sorry for stating a fact?!?