Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Racing Skill

Started by ALKI [532726] on in Racing.

4 replies · 259 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
37 / 100
Engagement score
51 / 100
ALKI [532726]
Hey all,

probably gonna be a real noobish question...
and if the answer is somewhere obvious I apologies...

How many laps do I have to do to increase my Racing skill?
And besides keep doing 100 lap dock races is there a quicker way to raise my skill?

seems that so many people are higher than me and it's taking me forever to go up!

any help or advice appreciated!
Spink [1290688]
I have to disagree, since racing is something you can passively do, which requires no traveling or huge amounts of energy. But yes, racing does take forever and a day.