Does any female want to get married?
Marriage
Started by mousegames45 [2002694] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 11
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 17
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 40 / 100
- Historical score
- 29 / 100
- Story score
- 49 / 100
- Engagement score
- 52 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Twitter [2309219]
· 6 likes ·
2 threads? Are you mormon?
Mentioned in this thread
DUDE [1028023] ×1
DUDE [1028023] is single try her
Mentions: DUDE [1028023]
2 threads? Are you mormon?
I laughed at this sooo much! xD
I marry you. I love you long time.
Close. One letter off.
No, no - there's a joke there, just let it soak in... xD
leave my spouse alone
no homo between us
no homo between us
He's still looking for a spouse in his other thread. You should empty the vault fast.
I'm looking for spouse..pm me
Moved to grave - duplicate thread