To be fair, that is what I did when I was going for my 400 awards. I got Anaemic and Saintly on the 8th of May. Along with Fields of opium on the 7th and Civil Offence on the 5th plus a level up on the 9th I could easily have timed it to get 5 on the same day had I wanted to.
But yeah, that timing is suspicious combined with the nw drop.
Autoglass Repair and Safelite are both owned by the same parent company. If I remember right that company had the jingle made for Safelite, then got cheap and used it for Autoglass as well, even though it doesn't flow as nicely.
They can keep the calculating name . It's the tag says calc no way shape or form there CALC. calculating was disowned by CALC. HT got to stop playing puppet for we know who.